Welcome to Kirkhall Surgery Online
Kirkhall doctors' surgery in Prestwick provides the highest quality healthcare to patients in the Ayrshire area. Our doctors, nurses and all our other staff are dedicated to offering a professional service and this surgery website will help us to keep all our patients up to date with news and information about our practice.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like. We can use your ideas to improve our online services and further develop the content of this site.
The priority groups for the flu vaccination are as follows:
- Children aged 2-5 years (nasal spray vaccination)(at Surgery only)*
- All patients aged 65 years or over
- All patients aged 16 years to 65 years with:(6 months-16 years at Surgery only)*
- Chronic respiratory disease
- Chronic heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease
- Pregnant women
Please ask at reception for details of our
(Site updated 30/11/2016)